• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jeff Rapps has LOTS of cool stuff

dogofwar

CCA Members
thanks bill - totally understand

Matt

Ok, hate me for bursting the bubble.
Two friends of mine are personal friends with Jeff...one, in fact, helped build his new fish room.
It's a personal thing (family)...he does not want strangers on his property.
When we were going there last year it was canceled, literally, days before the trip.

Matt, for CCA I will take another shot.
I just wrote an email to my friend.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member

Bill thanks for checking.
I understand.
guys its his property and his stuff. He also has to protect it.
Until recently, Hans would not let people into his fish house. You never know what people may do. One hand in a filter can cause someone a lot of money.

So while disappointed, I totally understand.

lonlangione

Members
Thanks for checking Bill. I know for a long time now Jeff didn't have lots of people to his place. Actually when I saw that ECC was going that time I was surprised. I heard he doesn't want a lot of traffice in and out of his place because of his neighbors and the neighborhod. If this is the case, it's great he feels that way. Gotta respect him. But a trip down to the shops etc. in that area would be great as well. Especially the ones Jeff wholesales to. Something for the future.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I guess I am one of the few but his fish don't trigger the buy it now reflex in me. Maybe it's his site design.