• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January Meeting Of The Capital Cichlid Association

tash

Members
PVAS will have their spring auction which is a smorgasbord of aquaria

Sunday, April 20, 2008
Marshall Road Elementary School
730 Marshall Road, SW
Vienna, Virginia 22180

Seller's registration will be held in hallway outside of cafeteria. Seller's Registration opens at 9:00 am and concludes promptly at 12:00 Noon.[/b]

cool. that sounds great. too bad I hope to have my tank stocked by then. :D

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotemain'>PVAS will have their spring auction which is a smorgasbord of aquaria

Sunday, April 20, 2008
730 Marshall Road, SW
Vienna, Virginia 22180

Seller's registration will be held in hallway outside of cafeteria. Seller's Registration opens at 9:00 am and concludes promptly at 12:00 Noon.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Trust me Tash...You're gonna wanna replenish your tanks every month at a CCA meeting/Auction.

tash

Members
<div class='quotemain'><div class='quotemain'>PVAS will have their spring auction which is a smorgasbord of aquaria

Sunday, April 20, 2008
730 Marshall Road, SW
Vienna, Virginia 22180

[/b][/quote]

Trust me Tash...You're gonna wanna replenish your tanks every month at a CCA meeting/Auction.
[/b][/quote]

thats why I probably shouldn't go :( I only get one tank. fortunatly it looks like it will be a 75 :D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
, a supplier of black worms. She will be brining some samples of the worms for the club. So if you are interested, bring a small cooler to keep them cold. You dont want them in the same cooler with the fish you are trying to keep warm. lol

I will be adding them to the sponsors section of the web site.

Don't forget that if you want black worms on a regular basis, Scales TFW is the local dealer for Easternaquatics Black worms.

Remember, please support the companies that support us.

maddog10

Members
Another GREAT meeting. We all need to thank Julie for her presentation. I always enjoy hearing how other people do things, lets me look at fish keeping from someone else's point of view. Learned a lot of new information today!!

Thanks to everyone who came out today, we had another WONDERFUL turn out and I saw some new faces today (as well as a few I hadn't seen in a while)!

DeeCee

Members
Yep and Yep~~ It was a fun meeting! Got to see all my friends again! And got to see Mike too..... Heee heee! :tongue0015:

Oh I can't pick on him too much, he gave me some nice rocks, afterall - and even ruined his back carrying them for me again.
Poor guy. Case in point that chivalry is not dead.

Julie gave a very nice presentation & as always, I learned some helpful stuff :sign0173:

It was great meeting more of you in person, now that I'm actually putting screen names with real names & real names with faces!
And nice to have been able to meet two new members - Matt (dogofwar) and Julie (tash) as well! Glad you're with us!

Thanks to the powers that be for putting it all together again!

DC

cyradis4

Members
Great meeting!!!!!

Still recovering and getting fish settled.... Dad was using a wine bottle earlier to help recover.... Absolutly loved the meeting as usual!!!!!

See ya all next month!!!!
Amanda.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yes, and I repeat, the meeting was great! I had a ball!!!!!!!!!

It was really nice to hang out with a few of the members after the meeting.

I told you I couldn't wait till Saturday!

animicrazy

Members
Ditto on all of above!!

Special thanks to Julie for driving down and giving an informative talk. I have a tank full of Tropheus sp. red Ndoel Bay and no idea what to do with them - now I have the info I needed.

Thanks to all,

Paul.