• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January 2010 : CCA Meeting : LOAD Warning

mscichlid

Founder
Great shots Li!

CCA, I LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK!

**** Rach, you guys are home already?

A big thanks goes out to all! Members and staff alike!

Great meeting. How many folks were there today?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Frank for the really informative talk...

Hats off to Spine and Jumbie for their hard work on running the auction stuff - they were working hard and we all appreciate it!

My giant mbuna seems to be happy in his tank - his own 20L... and the jewels and pleco are now in a 125g.

Thanks to JonClark for the awesome Krobia - also settling in nicely to their home...

Matt and my little helper (Siena)...

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Great shots Li!

CCA, I LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK!

**** Rach, you guys are home already?

A big thanks goes out to all! Members and staff alike!

Great meeting. How many folks were there today?

Nah, lol. Just got home now. I was on my blackberry :D

msjinkzd

invert junkie
a likely excuse :D

I had a great time today. I really enjoyed Frank's presentation and learned alot. it was nice to catch up with a few people I haven't seen much and thanks again to all who contributed to the food!

chris_todd

Members
Awesome pics, Li! Awesome talk, Frank! Awesome food, awesome fish, awesome people, awesome club! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Phew. I think I just blew a gasket or something... LOL

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yes, very nice talk and thank you Frank not only for that talk but all the Donations you made to the club.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thank you Li.
Its like wheres Waldo.
I see myself in 11 of those pictures.
An in most of them my hands are not talking. LOL

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Thanks Li, I look forward to this thread every month. ;)

Glad everyone had a good time, hope to see everyone soon.

F8LBITE

Members
great meet guys!

I would like to thank Julie for bringing my ECC December to remember order.
Great talk frank I think im gonna try the daphnia in a spare 10G I have.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
The Video!!!! Watch it in HD!

[yt]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_Pq3RX4Svc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_Pq3RX4Svc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/yt]