• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Issue with the olive nerite group guy

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Apparently because of rain, the olive nerites could not be shipped this week to the guy who is the supplier for the group buy. Only about 200 are currently available. He said that he can ship what he has and then I can get teh rest for the next meeting, he can refund, or we can wait to get all of them for hte next meeting. We are also trying to see if his supplier can ship them directly to me instead of through him. I would like to know what you buyers would prefer.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have ordered from Mgammer2000 before so I know he is trustworthty. I am in no rush either, so I can wait till March if necessary. Maybe I can use this to get a slightly better price on multiple pieces of Ribbon Wood. IF you need to give my 10 to someone in the groupbuy who doesn't want to wait that's fine..

NYfan78

Members
Rachel -- I am good. Love to have em but i totally understand. Not like UPS or Fedex will be getting to our house anytime soon with this snow lol.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
the other option is to have them send them to me when he gets them (the day of hte meeting) and I can ship them to people. We will get it all sorted :)

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I'm cool with whatever you decide to do aside from a refund. I want the nerites wether it be now or later, doesn't matter to me. ;)

chris_todd

Members
I can be flexible, so do whatever is easiest. Though I won't be at the March meeting (I'll be on a plane to Disney World! Woo-Hoo!), so I'll probably have to make separate arrangements with you, Rachel. Maybe an excuse to visit your swank new fish room?! :)

Either way, we'll figure it out. Don't sweat it.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
With the amount of snow forecasted for this week, I don't even know if the snails will be able to get to me, or me to the meeting saturday. I will keep everyone updated. For $4 more I can ship from me to you if you need them sooner than next month

NYfan78

Members
Rachel just ship mine to me when ever u get them. We had this arranged already anyways. Let me know when ya ship them so to look out for them. Thanks

rich_one

Members
Sorry, Rachel... just now seeing this... I am in no big hurry. I can get them later, and do whatever ends up being easiest for you. no problem.

-Rich

tremper

Members
Rachel, when you get them I'll gladly pay the extra $ to have them shipped to my house in B'more. My tank is a wreck and i'm considering these guys my saving grace. As usual, I'm ALWAYS up for as many ramshorns as you can spare.

cheers

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Rach,

I'm fine waiting until next month or reducing my order from 30 to 10 for now (if you decide to actually get them). Whatever is easiest for you. I'm not pressed. :)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i will still get them for sure. The hard part is getting them to me from CA since the impending storm. We have just been 'upgraded' to getting 12-18 inches today