• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ISO Penguin filter extension tube

mchambers

Former CCA member
I'm looking for an extension tube for a Marineland Penguin 150 filter, part PR10078. It also fits the Penguin 100 and 200. If you've got one you're not using, please let me know. Alternatively, if you know of a LFS that would carry such a thing, also let me know.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I don't know for a fact, but both Congressional in Rockville and Rick's in Frederick carry a lot of spare parts. Try calling them before making the trip.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Thanks to all

I'll try a local store, if I don't find anything from anyone's basement of fish things. Showcase in Wheaton has been helpful with parts for Aquaclear filters, so they may do this.

eBay isn't a good solution, by the time you add in shipping, unfortunately, and I am a cheapskate.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I'll try a local store, if I don't find anything from anyone's basement of fish things. Showcase in Wheaton has been helpful with parts for Aquaclear filters, so they may do this.

eBay isn't a good solution, by the time you add in shipping, unfortunately, and I am a cheapskate.
THATS WHY I GET THE ONES WITH FREE SHIPPING ;)