• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ISO Eheim 2213 parts

mchambers

Former CCA member
I recently picked up an Eheim Classic 2213 on eBay. Turned out it didn't come with many parts, so I'd be interested in lattice screens, a spray bar, and double tap connectors, if anyone has any parts lying around. Long shot, I know, but these things are expensive to buy online.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I built my own spray bar. i can pm you a how to. It was much cheaper. Magnum 250 and Magnum 350 quick connects work with Eheim and are cheaper.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Yeah, yeah...

...another tale of woe. I have the double tap connectors (you'll recall from whence) - you may have them for a the proverbial song at the next meeting Agree on the spray bar, I "manufacture" them from old filter tubing pieces as needed, almost anything will serve, especially if you have a drill to make perforations in the tubes, and you can always just port the flow like a power head in a single stream. I believe the lattice is a non-essential feature although it may keep the unit from rattling or prevent the media from moving around - seems I've run them without it sans ill effects.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Thanks to all.

Prince, I've made my own spray bar before, so may do it again, but was feeling lazy. Off to Strosneiders, I guess. Thanks for the tip on the Magnum disconnects.

Nathan, thanks for the tip, but I don't get to Frederick very often.

Verbal/Jesse, the 2213 has 16/22 tubing. I'm guessing the Pro apse rise is much bigger.

Sam, I'd be happy to buy the disconnects from you, or trade. I'll PM you. I agree that the lattices aren't critical, but think the flow might be a little stronger with them. May be able to make my own, of course.

I'm already using the filter, without lattices and with a Jerry-rigged output and input.

Spine

Members
I looked for parts at the shop, didn't see anything you listed. I'll take a look at home, I have some 2213 parts there but not sure what. If I find anything you can use I'll send you a PM.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Forget it

Your money is no good. I'll ask Tony to bring his karaoke machine.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Tubing

What diameter is the tubing? I have the pieces for a Pro II.
Jesse, I was wrong. It's 12/16 mm tubing, meaning that the spraybar needs to be about 1/2 inch. Again, though, I'm betting your Pro parts are a lot bigger in diameter.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Disappointingly, Strosneiders, which I thought carried everything, doesn't have 1/2" ID PVC pipe. Guess I'll swing by a Big Orange Retail Giant in my travels, but based on the website, I'm not optimistic. Anyone know where I could pick this up?