• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Iknow this is my second or third post

fishman13

Members
Forgot to add some things to the list
I have for sale or trade-

10 gallon red plastic top

20 long or high glass and plastic top

wood that can be used for what ever aquararium use(cutting to be used as part of a stand,ect......)

guppy fry

trumpet snails-free to any one who whants them

20 gallon long or high fixture

minifoot77

Members
i'm not gonna bust your chops over the multiple posts but there is six inches difference between a twenty long and twenty high :) i'd still take the light if it makes it to the meeting

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

minifoot77

Members
i got a few fish and cash what are you lookin for or what area are you most interested in? Lake tang lake malugly ca sa?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

turfboss

Members
Cameron - is the 10 gal red plastic top a light fixture top or just a piece of plastic?? If it is a light fixture top does a bulb come with it (and if so what?) and What do you want for it - I don't have any fish to trade just yet.

fishman13

Members
Turfboss- Its just the top. Its not just plastic. Its a plastic top thats got an area that a light can go into

Minifoot- I like fish from malawi and some haplos but only if they are colorful. Tetras,Discus,Leapord cories,