• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

If You Use the CCA Forum Marketplace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becca

Members
It would be AWESOME to announce 10 new members at the April 12 meeting :)

Matt

Matt, I could certainly get you the plecos for that meeting. I won't be at it, but I can make sure the fish get there.

Damian... do you REALLY want a pleco? LOL!!!! I'm pretty sure you left 2 or 3 in the 15 I bought from you!

ddavila06

Members
Matt, I could certainly get you the plecos for that meeting. I won't be at it, but I can make sure the fish get there.

Damian... do you REALLY want a pleco? LOL!!!! I'm pretty sure you left 2 or 3 in the 15 I bought from you!

lol, no i dont! i had a lot lot and stil have a few more...

the daddy passed away a few months ago so i wont have anymore now ... :(

dogofwar

CCA Members
How about folks who want them - thanks Rebecca for your generosity - coordinate with Rebecca to meet at the next meeting she's able to attend.

Matt

Becca

Members
How about folks who want them - thanks Rebecca for your generosity - coordinate with Rebecca to meet at the next meeting she's able to attend.

Matt

I'll be at the May meeting - I'll bring a bucket o' plecos and some bags and you guys bring your membership cards ;)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bump to support the CCA!

Matt

If you use the CCA Forum Marketplace and you haven't yet joined the club, please consider becoming a member of the Capital Cichlid Association.

It takes about 30 seconds at this link: http://www.capitalcichlids.org/?pageid=membership

So what do you get for your $20/year ($1.67/month)?

• Access to ten monthly meetings, including many world-class speakers (guests and visitors welcome as well)
  • Access to members-only areas of the CCA forum
  • Participation in CCA group buys and promotions
  • CCA member discounts at select LFS and retailers
  • Ability to sell in CCA monthly auctions
  • Ability to participate in the CCA Summer BBQ and Holiday Party
  • Participation in CCA BAP, CARES and other programs
...and last but not least: Piece of mind that you're doing your part to support the forum that you use, the CCA and the hobby in our area.

If you've never been to a CCA meeting, check out the upcoming meeting on April 12 (http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21235).

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
If you use the CCA Forum Marketplace and you haven't yet joined the club, please consider becoming a member of the Capital Cichlid Association.

It takes about 30 seconds at this link: http://www.capitalcichlids.org/?pageid=membership

So what do you get for your $20/year ($1.67/month)?

• Access to ten monthly meetings, including many world-class speakers (guests and visitors welcome as well)
  • Access to members-only areas of the CCA forum
  • Participation in CCA group buys and promotions
  • CCA member discounts at select LFS and retailers
  • Ability to sell in CCA monthly auctions
  • Ability to participate in the CCA Summer BBQ and Holiday Party
  • Participation in CCA BAP, CARES and other programs
...and last but not least: Piece of mind that you're doing your part to support the forum that you use, the CCA and the hobby in our area.

If you've never been to a CCA meeting, check out the upcoming meeting on April 12 (http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forum...ad.php?t=21235).

Matt

Ading522

Members
House of Tropicals gives a 10% discount on fish. Dry goods don't count.

+1 to what Andrew said..provided you are a paying club member and can show your membership card.. Once they know you as a regular, you wouldn't have to..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fish

Banned
And free plecos!!! Seriously, the first 10 people to pay for a membership as a result of this post can have a free baby Ancistrus alcoholic (cirrhosus) at the May meeting (sorry, won't be at April).

Still any left? I am going to try to get my whole family to join since my dad is sorta a hobbyist :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.