• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I ve got two Rock Kribs with swollen butts

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I've got two Rock Kribs with swollen butts that have slight protrustions. The protrusions don't look like worms. My plan is to do a water change and treat the whole tank with Jungle Parasite clear. Am I on the right track. I also have some Jungle Anti-parasite food. They have been eating fine so I am going to use this as well.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I think it may be an internal parasite. I wish I could describe it better but it looks like they are trying pass a pearl.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
It been their all day. One had a sunken belly. Looks like an egg tube but I think the affected may be male.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I'll try to get a pic but I don't think my point a shots are capable. I want a DSLR but that's another subject.

Could be laying eggs and or have an egg stuck inside causing the fish to be egg bound. I know this can happen in frontosa. The only fix in to take the fish out and massage the area to free the egg. I have heard of this working and not working.

Do you have white stringy poo? If so, then maybe bloat.