• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I need ideas

Harleyrider5

Members
My 3yr old likes to try and catch the fish in my lower tanks every time I turn around. I need ideas for a latch system so he cant open the hoods any more.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

My two year old does the same thing. I've considered bear traps and cattleprods but resorted to tiny C-clamps only because I had a few in the tool box. Had I had a cattleprod laying around I assume it would have been much more effective.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

My two year old does the same thing. I've considered bear traps and cattleprods but resorted to tiny C-clamps only because I had a few in the tool box. Had I had a cattleprod laying around I assume it would have been much more effective.

Bwahaha!

Arlene

Becca

Members
That's pretty funny. Is there a way to gate him out of the room?

Other than that, I got these safety first stick-on strap things that work pretty well. I ordered them off of amazon and I've used them on bathroom drawers, cabinet stands, etc.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan

lol, maybe you could put a rock or something too heavy for him to pick up on the top.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
The removable wall hooks facing downwards at four court ours of the tank then use bungee or tie down of choice

Or 3m makes wall hanging stuff hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1401055152.732918.jpg

Harleyrider5

Members
Thank you everyone I have a pretty good idea of what im gonna do

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Ratchet strap or straps around the middle of the tank and over the top. Easy to put on and off if you know how to operate the strap.