• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I NEED HELP ASAP!

blkmjk

Members
Ok its time again fellas. I have a 6ft 210 gallon tank that needs to make it from the garage to the fish room. I was hoping to do it this week. Saturday would probably be best but I'm open to during the week if that works better? PM or text me if you can swing by and help.

240-372-0601

Drew

tparker

Members
You know Im down. In other words " you can count me in".

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
Sweet should be good to go then... I appreciate the help guys! Looking at noon or a little after. I'm so excited!

Drew

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Let me know what time you are looking to do the move. I have my daughter's softball practice until noon on Saturday here in Frederick, but can head your way afterwards if you need another set of hands.

rich_one

Members
Unfortunately, I have to go grab that 125 from Damien early, then head to a friend in Northern Neck battling breast cancer.

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Tank move went off without a hitch. Huge Thanks to everyone who helped.

Jon (JonClark)
Terrel (gravel-digger)
Terrel (tparker)
Matt (Spazmattik)

This behemoth would still be in the garage without you guys thanks alot! Another reason this club is so awesome!

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Ok Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it by and help your efforts weren't in vain! uploadfromtaptalk1393332969790.jpg

The king of the fish room has arrived!

Once I get his tank properly decorated and lit I will post more pics.
Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1393332969790.jpg