• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I am so Confused!!

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
As the title says, I am extremely confused. I was just feeding fish and made a discovery. Because both my pair of signatus and my pair of ornatippinnis each suffered a loss of one mate, I placed the remaining female signatus and male ornatippinnis into a divided tank. I moved all of the shells from the ornatippinnis tank into the new divided tank. I checked all of them and only found the male. I hadn't seen the female for weeks and figured she died.

Both the female signatus and male ornatippinnis have been in their own respective sides of the divided tank for almost a month now. They are the only TWO fish I have seen in the tank. Well, today while feeding the tanks there were THREE fish. The female signatus was on her side. The male ornatippinnis was on his side with a female ornatippinnis!!!

Where has she been for almost 3 months????

Leffler817

CCA Members
The shell was a portal to another tank. Like in the Simpsons movie when Maggie would drop down into the sandbox then pop out of the tree stump on the outside of the dome. Your fish has been travelling all over the globe while you're stuck at here. :)