• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I am glad fuel prices have come down some.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well I am happy that fuel prices have fallen about 40cents up here.

photo.jpg

But its still not enough.
I just filled my truck.
Will probably have to do this again on Monday.
photo-1.jpg

Rasta Fish

Members
THAT SUCKS! :angry3::angry3:
I have notice when the gas price was hitting a all time high everyone was pushing for more efficient none gas or Hybrid vehicles you could not turn on the TV or Radio without hearing about it, then the price fell and consumers could somewhat afford it again, so the buzz went away.
Slowly, after awhile they hike the prices up again and put some Hybrids vehicle on the market, you don't hear anything about it anymore as you once did from the media or from the politicians to make the push away from fossil fuel...
They can do whatever they want, when they want about the prices, seems like no one cares anymore, some people live off $100/month.:angry3:
Although i have a more fuel efficient vehicle this really don't sit well with me at all
did everyone just gave up and take it as it is?

Cartel

Members
I feel your pain. I recently sold my Lightning because of it :sad0017: I was spending $100 a week in gas. Now im driving 100 more miles a week for $45 less dollars! I could get use to this but not the fact that when I hit the skinny pedal nothing happens....

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I could ride the Motorcycle to work more but I don't want it in the rain.
Plus I don't want to wake the person next door when I take it out of the shed. lol. its not that loud but you have to either start it under his window or push it up a hill to the drive way. LOL The bike is a little old to ride everyday.

Of course the truck is like 168000 miles now. May have to get something soon that gets better miles.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I keep thinking I want to get another truck but then think about spending a couple hundred a week in gas and reconsider. It still cost me $40 to fill up my Malibu this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I feel your pain. I recently sold my Lightning because of it :sad0017: I was spending $100 a week in gas. Now im driving 100 more miles a week for $45 less dollars! I could get use to this but not the fact that when I hit the skinny pedal nothing happens....

I know it's a bit belated, but....

Lightning! Nice!

Before your sabbatical for the club, I thought I remember you rolling in a red SUV.. am I just crazy? :confused:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I could ride the Motorcycle to work more but I don't want it in the rain.
Can't beat the gas mileage of a bike though. I used to get 40 mpg on a bad day, 50 mpg when it was good. I was riding when gas was over $4 a gallon, the money I saved compared to driving my car almost paid the monthly payment.

For a while I had no transportation besides a motorcycle. You really get funny looks from people when passing them in the snow. I miss riding, but I don't miss having to fill it up nearly every day.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I only live about 8 or so miles from work so at 45mpg or so on the bike I could go forever. lol

But riding a 45 year old bike everyday with a 45 year old seat and shocks will work me over if I do it toooo much. lol
My 55 year old body don't like it.