• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How cool is this?

chriscoli

Administrator
So we're in the process of redoing our kitchen and two of the bathrooms, so there's been a ton of chaos going on.

It turns out that we really need to upgrade our electrical panel for the house...we've been told this by at least two other independent sources, so I believe them. Well, we decided to go ahead and do it....that's what's going on all day today. So here's the awesome part: the electrician made arrangements to have electricity available for my air pumps while the house power was off! He then strung extension cords into the fishroom and plugged my two air pumps in! All tanks are bubbling away and happy! The fishroom is on life support! It was a nice thing for them to do in the midst of the rest of the renovation chaos. The electrician said that he'd feel horrible if I lost any fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jt731

Members
That was great of him. One of these days I plan on seeing how long my ups will keep my air pump going

Hawkman2000

Members
Verry cool.

The electrician I used work with has a 55 and 180 reef. On a few occasions we had to rig something up for customers systems.