• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Holding?

lt dan

Members
I can't tell if she is or not, but they've been spawning (sorry for the photo quality) The last pic is a different fish

Sent from my C5215 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1399388221163.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399388243430.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399388262850.jpg

lt dan

Members
Awesome, I'm new at this breeding business lol. I ordered some breeding net boxes, and going to set up a few 10 gallon tanks so I'm ready fingers crossed

AquaStudent

Members
Whatever filter you're going to use for your 'new' tank I suggest running it on your main setup now. That'll start the bacteria colony and so you don't have to worry about ammonia spikes in the new tank.

Congrats on the holding female!

lt dan

Members
Whatever filter you're going to use for your 'new' tank I suggest running it on your main setup now. That'll start the bacteria colony and so you don't have to worry about ammonia spikes in the new tank.

Congrats on the holding female!

Yes, I'm going to use seeded sponge filters and tank water on the new ones, and it's looking like three are holding now :D. Thank you, very excited