• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi, I M New To Baltimore ..moving In Soon

I will be moving from raleigh, nc to baltimore next month.. hi

Picture118.jpg
my f1 saulosi
Picture121.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hello, I see you found the site.
I sent you the PM on the other one.
What area of baltimore will you be moving to.

Nice to have you around

Pat

Nice to have you around

Pat
[/b]

Did you emailed me? about the 75g ? some1 did
no idea actually..i m leaning towards catonsville area since my future office will be in UMBC area. Any suggestion? good quiet family oriented neighborhood. WIll buy a home next year though 08 try to get used to the area first

thanks

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
No, I saw your post on African Cichlid forum and sent you a pm to come here.

There may be some people on here from the Catonsville area. Give it a day or so and see if they
speak up.

There may be some people on here from the Catonsville area. Give it a day or so and see if they
speak up.
[/b]

oh..thanks for the invite! : :D

G

<div class='quotemain'>

speak up.
[/b]

oh..thanks for the invite! : :D
[/b][/quote]
where them catonsville folks? need some advise LOL where to live!

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotemain'>

Nice to have you around

Pat[/b]

Did you emailed me? about the 75g ? some1 did
no idea actually..i m leaning towards catonsville area since my future office will be in UMBC area. Any suggestion? good quiet family oriented neighborhood. WIll buy a home next year though 08 try to get used to the area first

thanks
[/b][/quote]

marge618

CCA member
:rolleyes: Hear you are moving.. or have moved to the Catonsville area. That's great. I love living in Catonsville. Close to both DC and Baltimore. What area are you interested in - and when are you moving here?

:rolleyes: Hear you are moving.. or have moved to the Catonsville area. That's great. I love living in Catonsville. Close to both DC and Baltimore. What area are you interested in - and when are you moving here?[/b]
ya ..4months late :) but it's ok

My plan for next year .....or so 2 buying a house by Severna Park or somewhere there..glen burnie, pasadena....

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotemain'>:rolleyes: Hear you are moving.. or have moved to the Catonsville area. That's great. I love living in Catonsville. Close to both DC and Baltimore. What area are you interested in - and when are you moving here?[/b]
ya ..4months late :) but it's ok

My plan for next year .....or so 2 buying a house by Severna Park or somewhere there..glen burnie, pasadena....
[/b][/quote]

Better late than... Check out the areas that are near Light Rail too! I am finding that it is always good to be near public tran.

Marge

fishorangeswimming.gif