• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi from NoVa

jimenezlee

Members
Hi All,

I'm in Northern Virginia, my buddy Enkay told me about the site and I'm excited to join this forum. I am new to keeping angelfish but I find them extremely interesting. Started my first 10gal in September with 2 goldfish, but upgraded to a 55 gal in December and got some Angelfish. I recently bought a breeding pair from one of the forum members and they got right down to business and gave me a spawn for my efforts! I hope I can get them to hatch and grow successfully, so I'm looking to get lots of information on how to do it here.

I posted some pictures of my fish here (spawn pics at the end)

http://gallery.me.com/jorgeiram/100417

I don't have the gourami or the blood parrot in the pictures anymore and I would give away the goldfish I got originally but the wife is attached to them... :)

illpoet

Members
angelfish are really cool! i love how they seem to be fearless and if you look into the tank they look right back at you! lots of fun! welcome to the forum come to a meeting they are also fun!

jimenezlee

Members
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome. And you are right, pretty soon one starts feeling the need for a whole fish room! ;)

jimenezlee

Members
welcome to the forum

those angels look familiar :)

Hehe, yes, its the pair I got from you. And whadayaknow, that extra female ended up pairing with a male I already had and they spawned too! I haven't had any luck getting eggs to wigglers, they've all turned white thus far. I'll keep trying though!