• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

HELP! ICK

Nick7913

Members
So about 6 days ago I found out my fish has ick just a bit of white spots on his head...so I raised the temperature to 85 F three days ago I started doing salt because it wasn't going away today it seems to have spread all over his body and fins and it's still on his fins...should I keep doing the treatment like this or should I bring out my five gallon and use ick medication/salt bath? Plz help and I'll post some pics of the ick and a video of what he used to look like....thankshttp://youtu.be/uOJENg6BL6o..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1428732587.935996.jpg

Digital

Members
Yes you should put him in the 5g tank. Walmart sells some ich rid tabs that I've seen people recommend, but I havn't yet tried. I recently used Green Copper Power from kensfish.com and it worked very well.

You should still keep the temps up on your main tank for a full 5 to 6 days after removing the sick fish.

Marlin

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App