• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from sunny california!!

mbuna jake

Members
hey guys! well for starters my name is jacob im 16 and addicted to cichlids hahaha who isnt. right now i am currently keeping 6 F2 Metriaclima zebra nkhata bay and 3 Labeotropheus trewavasae lions cove. i used to breed telmatochromis sp. temporalis shell and man dont those guys spawn like crazy, ton of fry. i started keeping cichlids when i was 12. started of with your usual yellow labs and ever since then started working with some of the uncommon stuff. had tanganyikans for awhile but got bored with them lol now im focusing on mainly mbuna. so yeah this is a little about me and im glad to be on this forum :)

verbal

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have some interesting fish. Are you a member of a local aquarium society?

turfboss

Members
Welcome Jacob - sounds like you are well on your way with fish keeping - if you need more expertise on most anything - this forum is full of great information - great folks and lot's of fun too - glad you found us.