• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Richmond Virginia

Ben

Members
My name is Ben and I live in Richmond Virginia. I currently have 7 tanks running and I am contemplating my next move. I keep a pretty big variety of fish. I have africans, angels, catfish, tetras, loaches, and livebearers.

Ben

Members
Thank you all for welcoming me. Verbal I have to work this weekend so I will not be attending.

Tony I keep mostly malawi peacocks and haps. My favorite of these are the Nimbochromis venustus which I am currently breeding. I keep an all male show tank with peacocks and a few haps mixed in. I also have some victorians which are sp44, pundamilia nyererei ruti island, and pundamilia crimson tide. Once I finish my new rack setup I will be expanding moreso into victorians and getting rid of all my livebearer and community setups.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sounds like a nice mixed setup. You'll fit in fine here. Be prepared to get more tanks, lol. A lot of folks here breeding a lot of cool fish....