• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Lancaster County, PA

tanksAlot

Members
Hi, my name is Mike Mull I live in Holtwood, PA southern Lancaster County. My wife Cathy and I have had a fish tank in our home for as long as we have been together over 28 years. They have always been community tanks. I always wanted to have Cichlids but was intimidated by them. (Did,not realize was keeping them all the time with my Angel fish) Two years ago I became a member of our local fish club "Aquarium Club of Lancaster County" meet some great people, and tanks went from one in the house to the current 10 tanks.
I found I liked the Cichlids of Lake Malawi, especially Mbuna. I recently posted in the old world Cichlids about a 150 am getting ready to stock. I look forward to becoming more active in my local club and learning more about these very interesting fish. I would like to make one of your meetings as well. Thanks for your time and willingness to share your knowledge and experiences. Mike

mscichlid

Founder
Hello and welcome to our forum. We're especially glad that you joined a club! Please check out our meeting when you get a chance.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You've come to the right place, Mike. Lots of Malawi keepers here and lots or really friendly folks. Welcome aboard.