• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Brandywine Maryland

Siclicluva

Members
Hello everyone :D,

I from Brandywine, MD and I am new to the CCA and to the African Cichlid world. I joined the CCA to pick the brains of some experience African Cichlid lovers for information and ideas on the whole African Cichlid (Tangs and Mbuna) game. I am pretty well adverse on the South American Cichlids but not Africans. I hope I can learn a lot from you guys and looking forward to your feedback on questions I may have.

I currently have a 75 gal setup that I am looking to stock with Tangs. I have read a lot of cookie cutter type information on stocking a such a tank, but still confused as all of them are pretty different. The Tangs that catches my eye are as follow:

Julidochromis Ornatus
Neolamprologus Leleupi
Neolamprologus Buescheri
Lamprologus Ocellatus
Eretmodus Cyanostictus
Synodontis catfish

:confused: Any help will be greating appreciated!

mscichlid

Founder
Welcome to CCA forum! Do you mean that you are well 'versed' on SA cichlids or you are against raising them? :)

turfboss

Members
Welcome to the forum and to the club Collin - the Synodontis are a great addition to the tanks - Caleb was a local supplier but moved to the midwest - pretty sure he sold his breeding stock to other club members and so offspring should be available - I have a group of his juvies (almost 3" long now) and they are beautiful.