• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

hello everybody good to met u all

csa dad

Members
hello everyone its good to meet yall im just a begginer but i like to thinbk big. i have a 55g tank setup now an planning to go to a 125g in the next couple of days. here are some pics.the first is my 55
027-2.jpg

the next pic is of my new addition from petsmart got him out of the small assorted african tank for 5 bucks
026-2.jpg

an this last pic is of the species of fish in the tank an i also have a raphael catfish in there
120.jpg

an this is my 125g im setting up so far i have less than 200 in this project
054-1.jpg

bertolli

Members
Welcome, I have a feeling you saw my signature from rating my tank on cichlid-forum :)
I was a bit bitter about the score you gave me but it's all in good fun. I've been a member here for about two months and while I haven't made it to a meeting yet it's a great place to exchange ideas and supplies/fish locally. Great bunch of people here.

csa dad

Members
Welcome, I have a feeling you saw my signature from rating my tank on cichlid-forum :)
I was a bit bitter about the score you gave me but it's all in good fun. I've been a member here for about two months and while I haven't made it to a meeting yet it's a great place to exchange ideas and supplies/fish locally. Great bunch of people here.
i guess it was your sig that i seen this place on an by the way i didnt mean any thing by the score. its just that if you give everybody a real high score what do you give the great tanks. but thanks for turning me on to this site.