• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Have you reserved your BFD room?

jrpatter

Members
I just tried to book online via the link on the website and it quoted me a higher rate. Any ideas as to what is going on?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I just tried to book online via the link on the website and it quoted me a higher rate. Any ideas as to what is going on?

John:

The hotel says the rate is still good (from Thursday through Sunday). If you tried to book outside of those times, that may have triggered the different rate. Try again if you can.

Jon

lkelly

Members
OK, here's a sad, pathetic request...

Anyone getting a room Friday night - would you be willing to let me house a 5 gallon bucket with air pump/heater for a few hours during the talks? I have a couple fish that I need to give to someone, but I need to find a safe place to stash them for a few hours until I can get over to my friend's place in Olney. I might have trouble finding the time to go there first and don't want to miss the Friday presentations. Shoot me a message if you wouldn't mind helping.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
If you are planning on getting a room, please do so now. Our allotted block of rooms is running out and the room rate is good for another week. Make sure to book through the link from the AquaMania web site, not from the hotel's main website.