• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Have you ever bought/won fish off Aqua Bid

Have you ever won / bought fish from AquaBid

• Yes, with great results.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes, with mixed results.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Yes, with terrible results.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No, but still might if the right fish comes along.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No, never.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Now, I know some of you sell on AquaBid but......
Have you ever bought or won fish on AquaBid.

YSS

Members
I voted for the first choice even though I technically never won an auction from aquabid. I missed an auction I wanted bid on so I contacted the seller and he gave me the same offer. I bought very nice cardinals for real good price.

longstocking

Members
In all honesty....

No I never have. I am one of those that sell fish on there.

I've bought other stuff like heat packs or food though.

Cartel

Members
I bought 14 demasoni on there an everything went fine. Great seller I'm sure there's bad apples too though.

F8LBITE

Members
I voted for the first choice even though I technically never won an auction from aquabid. I missed an auction I wanted bid on so I contacted the seller and he gave me the same offer. I bought very nice cardinals for real good price.

Interesting... I thought Cardinals would be too fragile to ship.

YSS

Members
Interesting... I thought Cardinals would be too fragile to ship.

That's what I thought. I think this really says a lot about the quality of stock at most LFS'. I bought either 50 or 100 for my tank (you know which one) and not a signle dead fish when they arrived. Overnight from Florida.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
It has been many years since I bought fish off aquabid. Most of my purchases turned out to be from vendors, but I did not know until the shipment arrived with their name and label.