• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hati Book Updated. Other Books are now available and more coming soon

Jay

CCA Members
My "Hati" book is now updated to include more information on the Roswell incident and UFOs. A new book on UFOs is coming soon. In addition, "Hati" has a shorter book called "Hati and the 285th F.A.O.B." That book is a shorter version of Hati that covers primarily his service with the 285th F.A.O.B. in WWII and how that experience affected the rest of his short life. It does cover the other history in the main "Hati" book from 1923 until 1957 and is designed for the reader who does not have the time to read or is interested in the history beyond the Malamdey massacre. "What if Hitler Never attacked Russia" is a fictional story of how the end of WWII would have changed if Germany and the Axis had stayed aligned with Germany instead of the Allied nations opposing Hitler and Germany. In this scenario, once Germany was sure to lose the war, Russia backed out of the Axis, and Patton reached Berlin instead of the Russians. This dramatically would have changed the end of WWII, and the Cold War.
For those of you who are still interested in African Cichlids, my book "My Experience Keeping Lake Malawi Cichlids" is a great resource for keeping those types of tropical fish. Unlike other books on the subject, it gives you guidelines on which African Cichlid fish normally mix well with others and which should not be mixed with others.
I am working on the finishing touches to "UFOs in the Modern Era" That book takes a look at key UFO sightings over a more than seventy-five-year period of history starting in 1947. It tries to answer some of the key questions about UFOs including: 1) Are UFOs real, 2) If UFOs are real do they come from another country or another world, and 3) Are UFOs a threat to us or National Security? I got interested in this subject when researching the Roswell Incident. Read my new book when it comes out to find out what most likely happened at Roswell in 1948 and why the Air Force and the Government tried to hide the truth.
All my books are available on Amazon.com. The easy way to find them is to go to Amazon's search and type in Books by Jay Stephan or Hati by Jay Stephan.