• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Harford County Fishing Meet

So, next saturday i work until 3pm. Which would out perfect for this.
also those going to frybabies might not wanna do it all in one day.

so im gonna say, whos down for doing a late afternoon/night fishing meet on saturday the 22nd?

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
yeah for about 6 hrs, but only caught a few small perach and some small and not so small eels. I did manage to almost break some bones on the rocks. Next time I'm going to need a truck to haul all the fish out that I catch. I've not done good this year so now its personal. If I don't catch one soon I'm dropping a line in the 220.

Cartel

Members
Dang I didnt know yall really went out since the thread seemed kinda dead or I would have gone since i missed out on julies

TheWire

Members
yeah for about 6 hrs, but only caught a few small perach and some small and not so small eels. I did manage to almost break some bones on the rocks. Next time I'm going to need a truck to haul all the fish out that I catch. I've not done good this year so now its personal. If I don't catch one soon I'm dropping a line in the 220.

ya sorry missed out..you all called around 8.30pm i was still in the car

drgnfly829

Members
would be kinda cool

I work till 3
ok haven't done this for years
can i just do the chicken neck thing and net crabs?
or o i have to buy a rod?
lol not planning on spending a lot
i'll be the one with the fisher price rod:)