• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Happy Birthday Minifoot77

minifoot77

Members
thanks all i had to work from 7 to 630 so no serious partyin my ole lady did get me with a chalk pen and balloons on my truck while it was in the parkin lot at maryland portable :)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Hey, late. but add me to the list. Best of wishes to one of my favorite CCA'ers. Kiss the wife and hug the kids for me, or the other way around, you know I get mixed up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

George

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Hey I hope I wasnt too rough on you last night, but it was your birthday :jumpy:
Speaking of rough, that was one of the dirtiest lines on TV in the 60's. June Cleaver said to Ward, " You know you were pretty rough on the Beaver last night Ward." Always wondered what she meant.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Speaking of rough, that was one of the dirtiest lines on TV in the 60's. June Cleaver said to Ward, " You know you were pretty rough on the Beaver last night Ward." Always wondered what she meant.
I can clear that up for you. You see, Ward and June were having a quiet night "alone". They had some wine and some music and things were getting hot and heavy. Well the Beaver started making all kinds of noise and thrashing about, and this got Ward all worked up; so, he really let lose on the Beaver and then sent him to his room without supper.

I can clear that up for you. You see, Ward and June were having a quiet night "alone". They had some wine and some music and things were getting hot and heavy. Well the Beaver started making all kinds of noise and thrashing about, and this got Ward all worked up; so, he really let lose on the Beaver and then sent him to his room without supper.

Even tho he was mad I think he still loved the Beaver.