• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Halloween

iamzrad

Members
What are everyone's plans? Whatcha dressing up as?
I'm gonna carve my pumpkin tomorrow, it's gonna be fish-related :lol:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am thinking about taking my grandson out. Since he is too young to eat candy, I get to keep it. right?

(scan of a pic)

scan0024.jpg

Jumbie

Members
I was thinking the same thing Mike lol. Let me tell you, one year I took my little cousins and my god daughter trick or treating and when I got home later that night I notice my house was hit by 3 eggs and the 65lb pumpkin was smashed to pieces. I don’t know I was raised to respect other peoples s*** so I didn’t do those kind of things as a teenager. I think I am going to go stop at a few parties and then I plan to hit the club.

iamzrad

Members
I'm dressing up as Tom Brady, but the Tom Brady that Baltimore Raven's fans see.
Bubble wrap and a pink skirt.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Jumbie,
one year I put sat on my front step with a big mask, overalls, big boots and gloves. I had the pumpkin on my lap and just waited for them to mention taking it. Then and only then would I move. lol Couple of them went backwards off the steps and rolled down the hill.

A friend of mine racked up his leaves one year and covered himself in a lounge chair. couple kids started to put a firecracker in his mail box and he jumped out of the leaves 10 feet away and yelled. It went off at their feet. could have gone off in a hand. lol oops. Said he never saw them again.

longstocking

Members
ok so I was a bad kid... heck I grew up in Los Angeles what do you expect ;) ... but I never threw eggs at anyone house. But.. I did toilet paper the heck out of a lot trees in my area. OOPS :p

I was planning on going out dancing with hubby and some girlfriends... but I don't think i will be up for it.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
TONIGHT IS MISCHIEF NIGHT SO ILL BE HOME GUARDING THE HOMEFRONT FROM THE CRAZY DELINQUENTS/ ADULTS. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO OLD FASHIONED SOAP ON WINDOWS? AT LEAST YOUR CAR ENDED UP LOOKING CLEAN FOR HALLOWEEN. LOL. I REMEMBER AS A KID MY DAD HAD CORN STALKS TIED TOGETHER LIKE A TEEPEE IN OUR FRONT YARD WITH PUMPKINS IN THE FRONT. MY DAD HAD ME GET INSIDE TO WATCH FOR WINDOW SOPERS WHILE HE WATCHED THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE. WELL SOME OF THEIR STUDENTS HAD IDEAS OF SNEAKING UP TO MY MOMS PICTURE WINDOW AND SOAPING THEM. THEY DIDNT GET THE MEMO THAT I HAD JUST GOTTEN A CROSSMAN 760 BOLT ACTION BB/PELLET GUN. LETS JUST SAY THE WINDOWS WENT UNTOUCHED AND A FEW OLDER KIDS HAD "BEE STINGS" BEFORE THE PASSED THE FLOWER BED.:D THOSE WERE SOME OLYMPIC SPRINTERS THAT NIGHT:D THATS ONE OF THOSE MEMORABLE FATHER SON MOMENTS WHERE "DONT TELL MOM" WAS THE UNSPOKEN RULE LMAOOOOOOOO;) SHE WOULDA KILLED US BOTH.:p

Cartel

Members
I did the whole TP thing but that got old quick thats about as bad as iv been. Well except for the time we sat on a frineds roof with water ballons and when someone was being trouble they got sneak attacked.

Lively

Members
I did the whole TP thing but that got old quick thats about as bad as iv been. Well except for the time we sat on a frineds roof with water ballons and when someone was being trouble they got sneak attacked.

I remember doing something similar to that! But, it was my sister and her friend and my bedroom window. No good access to the roof or I woulda done that. My mom used to get so pissed at me for pulling out the screens.

Does putting kool aid in showerheads (yes it was red) and shaving cream in pillows count as being bad? :blush:

fischfan13

Banned
I came upon this picture today on the 'net.
I was a teenager and in the middle of the night about 3am, all alone in a pitch black room, I watched this movie...
To this day this scene still give me the chills.
71d4d12d-6a54-4fbc-8a57-b151b7d53ff3_Main_theshining_bigwheel_502.jpg

maddog10

Members
The scene that always got me was when Scatman took an axe to the belly. Always thought that would be a horrible way to die.

My ALL-TIME scariest movie scene is when the clown doll drags the little girl under the bed in Poltergeist. Clowns suck!!

fischfan13

Banned
Mike, ya don't say....

poltergeist-clown-3.jpg

krusty-burger-king.jpg

Mike, the irony of my post is that no matter what website I went to I could not copy a picture of the actual scene under the bed....makes ya wonder, hmmmm?