• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

HALF WAY THERE!!! Two new racks installed

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
How much would your husband charge to build a stand for a 40 gallon breeder with a lip on the bottom to hold a shelf?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Those stands are awesome looking. Chris (Reel Addiction) was looking for a double metal stand if you want another customer...

msjinkzd

invert junkie
How much would your husband charge to build a stand for a 40 gallon breeder with a lip on the bottom to hold a shelf?

I am not sure. So far he has only made stands for me and a local buddy. He doesn't usually charge too much more than materials.

Those stands are awesome looking. Chris (Reel Addiction) was looking for a double metal stand if you want another customer...

I think there are many customers here!

He has four more stands for me and one to donate to the club as well as a pig roaster to maek before he can take orders. I know he is interested in helping fabricate for people in CCA and wants to do a really good price for club members. We have to get my fishroom done and a few other projects first though :)

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am not sure. So far he has only made stands for me and a local buddy. He doesn't usually charge too much more than materials.

He has four more stands for me and one to donate to the club as well as a pig roaster to maek before he can take orders. I know he is interested in helping fabricate for people in CCA and wants to do a really good price for club members. We have to get my fishroom done and a few other projects first though :)

I completely understand the "Honey Do list" comes first. I to have a honey do list that I am working on.

hbgfish

Members
I would be glad to make some stands guys! I work like mad in the spring (Power Plants - Spring Shutdowns to get all repairs done before you guys start sucking down the grid with the air conditioning!) I have a few for Rach -maybe 4 weeks out and something for another guy here (within the same time frame) and the it's on to anything else, if you can wait. This weather has slowed me down a bit, although I'm not totally sure why - I'm spending the same amount of time outside working. :confused:

mms_picture.jpg

Ah when there is beer involved things get done at a slower pace. Tell ya what, I will come to Pa and drink the beer and you can weld ( hey Im always willing to lend a hand) lol

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Great Set of Racks Rachel, no pun intended :)

Your hubby did an outstanding job and I really don't think you can find a better looking steel stand. My uncle made a handful of Steel Stand for me too and I love'm.

RM

msjinkzd

invert junkie
here is the rest of hte room...looking forward to all the new racks being completed and having everythign organized!
fishroom as of end of feb 001.jpg

fishroom as of end of feb 002.jpg

fishroom as of end of feb 003.jpg

fishroom as of end of feb 004.jpg

fishroom as of end of feb 001.jpg

fishroom as of end of feb 002.jpg

fishroom as of end of feb 003.jpg

fishroom as of end of feb 004.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I would be glad to make some stands guys! I work like mad in the spring (Power Plants - Spring Shutdowns to get all repairs done before you guys start sucking down the grid with the air conditioning!) I have a few for Rach -maybe 4 weeks out and something for another guy here (within the same time frame) and the it's on to anything else, if you can wait. This weather has slowed me down a bit, although I'm not totally sure why - I'm spending the same amount of time outside working. :confused:

Ok, so not only am I jealous of the awesome racks, I'm also jealous of all the awesome varieties of Yuengling you folks have up there, lol. Never seen the red-label before. :)