• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I_love_dojos

Members
Hello,

My guppies have been very prolific, and I now have LOTS of little guppy babies! They range in age from about a week (ie, TINY) to about 2 months (about an inch, I think). Most of them don't have their colors yet, but you can tell some hint of color on some of them. The older ones have more color showing, of course. I also have a few platys in with my guppies, so some of the tiny fry may really be platy fry. I can't tell them apart when they are really tiny. So, if you would like tiny fry, you may be getting platy fry, unless you can tell them apart. Anyway, I have way too many to keep and would like to find homes for most of them. If you are interested, please let me know. I am thinking 2 for $1.00, but my main concern is finding them homes.:)

My ramshorn snails have also been busy breeding, and I need to find homes for several of them before they overtake the tank. I have various sizes and colors, although most are "blue" (which is really gray -- think Russian blue cat color) or brown. If you are interested in any of these, please let me know. I am thinking 4 for $1.00, but as with the guppies, my main concern is finding them homes.:)

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Any money I get for these guys will go towards my daughter's school.

Last edited:
Will you ship? If gladly take a couple bucks worth of snails off your hands...Zip is 36701

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I_love_dojos

Members
Hi,
Thank you for your interest, but I am not comfortable shipping them. I'm sorry - I should have mentioned that in my post. Pick up or very local delivery only.
Thanks again!

No problem I understand shipping is confusing and aggravating but since they were so cheap I was hoping for about 20 to 30 cause my LFS is looking to find a supplier for snails

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Shipping really isn't that hard. I too was nervous the first time, but if you do your homework it's not bad at all. I shipped out over 100 fish last year and only had 3 losses, and that was for a 2 day ship to Oregon.

The hardest part is getting away from work to pack fish and get them to the post office in the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I_love_dojos

Members
Darn I would love some nails if you change your mind about shipping. I'm in D.C.
Hi, I'm not sure where you are in DC, but I'm actually not too far from DC myself. I'm close to BWI. I work in Bethesda, if that is close to you. Maybe shipping wouldn't be necessary?
Thank you!

I_love_dojos

Members
Shipping really isn't that hard. I too was nervous the first time, but if you do your homework it's not bad at all. I shipped out over 100 fish last year and only had 3 losses, and that was for a 2 day ship to Oregon.

The hardest part is getting away from work to pack fish and get them to the post office in the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thank you for the encouragement! Maybe when it is a little warmer, I will feel more comfortable and give it a try. I've received snails in the mail before, and they are usually ok. However, I did get some ramshorns once in the mail that were packed with a heat pack, and I think the heat pack must have malfunctioned, as they were all DOA. I think the heat pack cooked them:(

I_love_dojos

Members
No problem I understand shipping is confusing and aggravating but since they were so cheap I was hoping for about 20 to 30 cause my LFS is looking to find a supplier for snails

Thank you for understanding. :)

Its possible and once it warms up and you have some still feel free to look me up...

fishman13

Members
Hello,

My guppies have been very prolific, and I now have LOTS of little guppy babies! They range in age from about a week (ie, TINY) to about 2 months (about an inch, I think). Most of them don't have their colors yet, but you can tell some hint of color on some of them. The older ones have more color showing, of course. I also have a few platys in with my guppies, so some of the tiny fry may really be platy fry. I can't tell them apart when they are really tiny. So, if you would like tiny fry, you may be getting platy fry, unless you can tell them apart. Anyway, I have way too many to keep and would like to find homes for most of them. If you are interested, please let me know. I am thinking 2 for $1.00, but my main concern is finding them homes.:)

My ramshorn snails have also been busy breeding, and I need to find homes for several of them before they overtake the tank. I have various sizes and colors, although most are "blue" (which is really gray -- think Russian blue cat color) or brown. If you are interested in any of these, please let me know. I am thinking 4 for $1.00, but as with the guppies, my main concern is finding them homes.:)

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Any money I get for these guys will go towards my daughter's school.

I to have gupps, just got them, got lots of red, yellows, mixed colors, blues, ect