• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Greetings from the Eastern Shore

Leffler817

CCA Members
My wife and I moved to Easton, MD back in August. We are originally from Niagara Falls, NY and laugh a lot when it snows here! Silly people, its just snow! I currently have an 80 gallon bow front set up with Tangs and a couple of Victorians. I have done Malawi, Central and South Am. tanks at different times. This is my first Tang tank. I am enjoying it so far. I have been married since 2003 and we are expecting a daughter in June. Nice to learn about the club and find fellow addicts out there.

Cartel

Members
Welcome! Spent a couple weeks in buffalo during the winter a couple years ago that lake effect is no joke! Hope you can make it out to one of the meets.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

marge618

CCA member
Welcome to a fellow wny native! Enjoy the weather, it's just like home!:D

Welcome to the forum! I grew up in northern Minnesota. Think lots of snow and below zero temperatues plus the wind chill factor! So, even this storm isn't daunting to me. However, I am really aware of winter safety precautions.

Hope to see you at a CCA meeting soon.

lonlangione

Members
Welcome!!!!! I have friends that live in Chili NY and they also laugh at us down yonder when we complain about snow. Hope to see you at the March Meeting.....

Lonny