• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great Open House, Thank You!

JLW

CCA Members
Hello CCA-ers!

While the official birthday for Batfish Aquatics isn't actually until January, today we held our First Year Anniversary Celebration. The first year of a business is always very, very tough -- some say the first three to five years are the most critical -- and, while Batfish Aquatics has had our share of serious bumps (an original location with unreliable heat, a near gas explosion, a small fire.... oh boy, I can go on! :), we've navigated more or less successfully through our first year. While we are primarily an internet retail, I really couldn't have done it without the tremendous amount of support from the clubs, and I don't just mean buying fish (that's great, too!:). I've gotten great amounts of advice, material, and even labour from the clubs. When I pulled up to the kerb with a U-Haul filled with fish tanks and ready to fill the warehouse, there were fish nerds there to help.

So, from Batfish Aquatics to all of you, a big THANK YOU, and a Happy New Year and other holiday(s) as appropriate. :)

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Happy anniversary, Batfish! I am glad I was able to drop by today and pick up some great fish. See you in the new year!
-Andrew

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Congrats on the anniversary! Glad I was able to drop by and get some nice fish.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Congrats on the anniversary and thank you for the awesome fish!

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Happy anniversary, and THANK YOU for the awesome fish! You always seem to have the oddballs I'm looking for, or, in many cases, the ones I didn't know I was looking for but am SO glad I found.