• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great offer for Great Club

mtnpike

Members
Just talked with Kevin, I am going to get some rare and nice central, south american cichlid as well as african cichlid each month.Since I am a hobbist too, I will not be able to hold large amount fish in my home, always limited quantity. Your club has been really good to me , I do not mind to hold fish for your guys until each month club meeting, like i said before, I will give you guys discount for group orders,when you guys put a new order next month, you will get 5% of every $500 order, 10% off for $1000 order etc.
I just updated my website, there are some new fish coming in, check out the Current and this month fish' list!
Thank you so much!!!!

Dan Ye-Jennings
www.americancichlids.net

mtnpike

Members
Hi Friends:
If you want some african cichlids , please email me the names, I got big list for african cichlids, cat fish and plecos. I can not put on my website, so if you are looking some rare african cichlids, just send me a email I will let you know what we have.
I am getting some very rare Madagascar cichlids as well this time, some of them I only get once, thank you everybody!

mtnpike

Members
Hi Guys:
Just got phone call from one of my friend, I have couple atabapo II pikes common name as ladder pike on my list. They are 3 and half to 4 inch, I only have couple of them, if you want them let me know asap!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thank you Dan ye for your offer, we greatly appreciate it. I'm sure we have plenty of members that are interested in Central and South American Cichlids.

I'm glad Kevin has stayed in touch with you and we look forward to seeing you next year at our CCA does ACA convention in Washington, DC.

Take Care and keep posting on our Forum, okay!

Richard

mtnpike

Members
Thank you Dan ye for your offer, we greatly appreciate it. I'm sure we have plenty of members that are interested in Central and South American Cichlids.

I'm glad Kevin has stayed in touch with you and we look forward to seeing you next year at our CCA does ACA convention in Washington, DC.

Take Care and keep posting on our Forum, okay!

Richard

Richard:

Thank you for your post, right now, I am not only getting Central. South american cichlids, I am also getting some really nice Malawi, Tangayika and Madagascar cichlids as well, even pleco and cat fish.
We also have wild caught malawi and Tangayika and F1s.
But anyway, I am a hobbist just like you guys, I hope I can find something for everybody!
Dan Ye-Jennings

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I haven't even received the fish from the first order and are already thinking about another. Dan said she is expecting in some cool stuff around thanksgiving. If she gets some of the things that she and I talked about I may be getting another order.

Spine

Members
dan ye has some fish i wast but am a day late and a dollar short on the last order when ya'll doin another?

Take a look at her list and see what you want. If there is enough intrest we can get something together for pickup at the meeting.

Jumbie

Members
I haven't even received the fish from the first order and are already thinking about another. Dan said she is expecting in some cool stuff around thanksgiving. If she gets some of the things that she and I talked about I may be getting another order.

I'm down with an order around this time, I think Dan has some great fish I recommend her fish to everyone I talk to!

mtnpike

Members
If you guys want get other shipment in by the club meeting time, please let me know what do you want asap, because all the fish on my website are come frome different breeders. I will try get the best fish for everybody on time!
Thank you so much to Kevin!!! he is the guy to make things happen!
Thanks!
Dan Ye-Jennings

mtnpike

Members
Hi friends:
Just called kevin, let him know that I have some really nice selection of Madagascar Cichlids are coming in. I already have some people order them, and I do not want you guys miss the chance to get some nice ones. So please check my this month's fish list on my website, let me know what do you want asap.
Here are some pics for everybody!
The last two pics for everybody to see the most hot fish on My central american cichlids stock List right now.
V.Argentea wild caught Rio Tulija, Mexico( have 7 inch wild caught in stock)
T.Seibodii(F1s in stock)
Thank you again!
Dan Ye-Jennings

100_0370.jpg

100_1033.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1659.jpg

100_2358.jpg

aca2009f-18_00.jpg

100_7320.jpg

100_5377.jpg

100_8079.jpg