• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Got This This Morning

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I had been told that they were being sold
but had not heard anything lately until
Got this email today.

Yes it's true
Dear Customers,
The Aquarium Center is CLOSED
for business. We thank you for
your loyal patronage over the
last 25 years.
The Aquarium Depot is
currently under construction
at Aquarium Center's old
location in Randallstown
Plaza Shopping Center. Please
check back. The Aquarium
Depot will be open by
March 2nd, 2007! We look
forward to seeing you.
Many Thanks,
The Aquarium Depot Crew

The Aquarium Depot
3689 Offutt Rd.
Randallstown, MD 21133
410-521-4529
www.aquariumdepot.net

Charlutz

Members
They always had nice africans. I never bought any because of the prices, but the fish were nice. I did buy two 40g breeder tanks there and some filters as they had some of the best local pricing on equipment. I'll be interested to see what changes.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I used to shop there years ago. I started going there when they were at the old location. Over the last 5 or so years, everytime I went in it was a little bit worse. I did not like some of the fish and I did not like the way I was treated. In the mean time, I found two stores I liked better so I quit going. Been in there one time in the last 2 years. Did not buy anything.

Hopefully the new owners will treat the fish a little better as well as clubs and customers.

I was there last week. Knew something was going on. New faces (management) and the tank inventory was almost all gone (they may be changing vendors). I bought a few supplies I needed.

Been a customer there for all the years I have been in the hobby. The old days were better than the last couple years. Still the best local prices around for supplies. I even bought some of my favorite fish there.

I doubt if there will be any noticable change. I'm a distributor rep (in another industry). When a new ownership comes into the same location, and they are only shut down for a week or so, that doesn't give them enough time to make too many drastic changes. We'll have to wait and see though.

Steve

Members
Yeah, but now Pat, tell me that you didn't positively covet that big Oceanic reef tank . . . .

Steve

ya their price is high.....nothing really changed since it reopened to Depot..same pricing on fish..pricy!

There is anohter place i check it out but kinda far away...