• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good Morning!

Lively

Members
It's Friday, it's a sunny morning! It's ONE DAY BEFORE the meeting!

Okay - I still don't know if I'm going to have a car to get there... but I'm an eternal optimist!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i got a broom u can use if you dont get a car lol!. i hope you can make it though seriously being the last one b4 summer break. hope everything works out for ya. oh one other thing they spawned again last night. ya boy dont play does he?

Lively

Members
Bah Ha - I'm gonna put a spell on you! Got my own dang broom, thank you very much.

The fact I've got four kids should tell ya something... lol Mine spawned again - sadly it wasn't the CAE we needed to name Killer. Turns out it was an older sibling that got left behind when I cleared out the tank last time. I've never seen such a fat belly on a small fish before in my life! He looked like a guppy about to explode with fry. They didn't even make a day as wrigglers before he got them. I should be more upset, but the truth is it's a good thing since I don't have anymore tanks to dedicate to growing out.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Good morning. Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and catch some fish. Hope you make it Lively! Does your broom have a place to store a cooler to transport the fish and plants you win tomorrow?

Lively

Members
nope, but that spell i am gonna cast on DQ is going to force him to drive my new stuff home for me...:cool:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
nope, but that spell i am gonna cast on DQ is going to force him to drive my new stuff home for me...:cool:
lol i got a hitch and a baby broom seat too for ya :p if i drive im not responsible for any fish missing and found in any of my tanks lol!:D

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Some women have amazing powers over men. I've seen guys do stuff for women they'd never admit to. I guess the rest of us know to stay on your good side now...

Lively

Members
LOL! Another site I used to frequent often you could change your visiable user name - during the month of October I was *always* Witchy Woman.

Jumbie

Members
Some women have amazing powers over men. I've seen guys do stuff for women they'd never admit to. I guess the rest of us know to stay on your good side now...

ROTFLMAO!!!!! When a women bring this topic up every man knows what to say in front of his friends..."I don’t remember that...what are you talking about baby"? Play it cool because if you make it seem like she made everything up, you are in for it when everyone leaves. If she gives you that "LOOK"... than you know it's on lol. For those of you that don’t know what the look is it's the one your mother gave you when she was in public area or talking with someone... that look that said without words... "I AM GOING TO BEAT THAT A** WHEN WE GET HOME" lolololol. Good times good times lol.

Lively

Members
Ahh, Josh! You've been hanging out with the wrong kinda woman! A real woman never rats out her man - especially infront of his friends.