• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good deal on CL?!

csa dad

Members
ok i got a 125 so i can let the next person get it i would just stash it away for a later time so anyone who is closer go for it good luck bertolli. wish i had seen this before i bought my 125.

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Ok. I could pick them all up since I'm not far from Leesburg and all you MDers will just whine about having to cross the bridge (have a duallie I should be able to steal for an afternoon/evening) but would need folks to meet me like that same day/night to pick up. Can we all agree to that?

Has anyone contacted the seller to see if they are still available? Tony?? Looks like if someone wants the 200 for $125, then the 6 50gs would be $20/each (or thereabouts)? Sounds like a pretty smokin' deal for everyone, yes?

Those of you who spoke up for the 200 can you figure it out amongst yourselves who gets it?

I'm down with that. I can help pickup, depending on the timing.

Have not contacted him... last time I checked the thread, we were still looking for some more takers.

bertolli

Members
sweet thanks dad! :p
I'll also be willing to help pick up thought I probably can't fit that much into my car unless I grab the van from the 'rents

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
We waited too long. Oh well....

This posting has been deleted by its author.

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)