• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Gold Killie

janelle408

Members
Does anyone want a really nice looking gold killie? It keeps nipping my guppies fins. Please let me know asap. I can take it to the meeting tomorrow.

janelle408

Members
What's the best way to transport fish to the meeting? Since we're only bringing the killie, will a small container work? I have some fish bags too.

janelle408

Members
I'll see if anyone from around here is going and get back to you.

Maybe a GWAPA person that will be coming to the ACLC/GWAPA joint meeting next week can bring it along?

Let me know. I'm new to the club, so I don't really know anyone. We'll take it with us tomorrow. If you send me a PM it will go to my phone.

mscichlid

Founder
What's the best way to transport fish to the meeting? Since we're only bringing the killie, will a small container work? I have some fish bags too.

Bag it. 1/3 water, 2/3 air from the atmosphere; do not blow in the bag. That's C02. Put enough water in the bag so that if the bag is layed on it's side the fish will still be completely covered.

chris_todd

Members
I got that killie! I had a pair of Golden Wonder killies before, and everyone in the family loved them, so I was pleased to see one in the auction. He's very happy in a planted 20 high in our kitchen, and he won't be nipping anyone's fins (he's in with Odessa barbs and yoyo loaches).