• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Giant Danios -- Free

mchambers

Former CCA member
I picked up a free tank off of Craigslist earlier this week and took two "danios" as part of the deal. They apparently are Giant Danios, about 4" long. They're in my 55, but are driving the other inhabitants crazy with their constant motion.

Free to a good home.

rich_one

Members
I'd take 'em off your hands and see if they could survive with my monsters but alas... my car is in the shop. Again!:mad:

-Richi

domdes

Members
I'll take them, please call after 2PM if still available so we can set-up a pick-up time & day, u r located n DC or not

rich_one

Members
What part of DC? I work near the White House. I also might be going to Tony's next week, if you are going there. I'd be willing to give 'em a shot with my big boys or maybe even with my Malawis... both in 6 ft. tanks.

-Rich

mchambers

Former CCA member
Think they're taken

What part of DC? I work near the White House. I also might be going to Tony's next week, if you are going there. I'd be willing to give 'em a shot with my big boys or maybe even with my Malawis... both in 6 ft. tanks.

-Rich
Think I'll probably be moving them tomorrow. If not, I'll let you know.

Buckcich

Members

-Rich

I've kept them with Malawi's. Mbuna's. They were full grown and I had them in a 55. Too fast and dicing for the Mbuna's to harm them.