• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

getting used to new camera...

finzz

Members
Hello, everybody;

It's been a while since I've seen or talked to most of you, but it's good to see that you're as avid as ever! I'm trying to figure out the camera the wife got me for Christmas. Here's some first shots of fry from the Apisto Aggies Dave S. brought back from Peru, some barbatus and laser cat fry, and a beckfordi pencil.

Don

Apisto2.jpg

Apisto1.jpg

catfry3.jpg

Pencil1.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Ya know, I approved this post yesterday and did not realize who it was from.

WELCOME BACK DON KINYON!!!!!!!!!!!!

mscichlid

Founder
You need more light. Are you using on camera or off camera flash? What species are you keeping these days?

finzz

Members
You know how good I am with a camera, Francine! This is a Pentax W80, and I'm just starting to get used to it. Sue got it for me because I destroyed the Nikon with my "other" hobby and she was tired of my borrowing hers. This one's supposed to be pretty rugged and resistant to dust, mud, water, etc. We'll see!

I don't have the remote flash anymore- I believe it's in the mud in Pennsylvania someplace. The only flash was on-camera.

Thanks to Pat & Sarah for the welcome back, too!