• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Game of Thrones (No spoiler)

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I watched it last night. I was so excited for it I may or may not have squealed when the title song started....:eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I watched it last night. I was so excited for it I may or may not have squealed when the title song started....:eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LOL. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, Maria plays this on her smart phone for me. Can't help but grin.

[YT]vEg4SEch27w[/YT]

chris_todd

Members
So I got home too late to catch the season premier of Game of Thrones, but Maria forwarded be this article a little while ago...

No spoiler, related to the cast of the show.

Sort of bummed.

http://hbowatch.com/peter-dinklage-april-season-four/

Love the show, btw.

LOL. Went through several waves of emotion while reading that. :lol: Rage, then disbelief, then doubt, and finally laughter.

When George Martin eventually kills off Tyrion (and you know he will, the jerk), I will put the book down and refuse to read any more. Game of Thrones without Tyrion is not worth reading.

dogofwar

CCA Members
When I played the movie, Hunter ran over and asked, "What is that dog doing?"

Taylor told him, "That not dog. It cat."

And Hunter said, "Play the dog one again."

Matt

mscichlid

Founder
Another thing, that scene with the girl with the creature loaded ball is something I don't remember in the books at all.

zackcrack00

Members
I just scrolled to the bottom of the page, haha. After what you did this morning, why should we trust you? Lol, just kidding, Tony!