• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Furlough Fish Projects?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Being off this week gave me some time to knock out some things that I've wanted to do for some time:

- Re-did air system in the fishroom: Nearly all of the air in my ~50-tank fishroom now runs from an AV-50 and and two SL-65s through three 20-valve manifolds. I routed new airline tubing behind tanks so that there's not a bunch of random tubing and small pumps everywhere. I have a couple of dedicated air pumps for my large tanks (too deep to work well on the system) but am down to the three main air pumps + 2 small air pumps + one FX5 (on my 180) + 2 water pumps running the whole fishroom.

- Set up Siena's corner of the fishroom. Spray painted a double 20H stand I got from Spazmatic (pink, of course) and set-up a 20H and 10g bowfront for Siena. Anyone bringing Red Cherry Shrimp to the mini-auction? Siena might be interested :)

- Set up two 3' tanks... What will I move into them? Not sure yet...

- Cleaned the garage (work in progress): threw away a couple of cracked tanks and other stuff that's just taking up space. Going to test and sell a bunch of canisters and HOBs that I no longer need...

- Did regular weekly water changes and replaced fluff in filters.

Anyone else tackling any projects?

Matt

Ading522

Members
Still stuck on buffing the acrylic tanks. Did a 60 flatback hexagon just to see how it should all go.. Buffing a 135 later this week.. Replacing all smaller tanks to 6 big tanks still in progress.. Unpacking stacks of boxes from the move.. Other than that .had my flu shot..lol anybody getting theirs soon?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mchambers

Former CCA member
- Cleaned the garage (work in progress): threw away a couple of cracked tanks and other stuff that's just taking up space. Going to test and sell a bunch of canisters and HOBs that I no longer need...Anyone else tackling any projects?

Just let me know if you're really selling any of those nitrate factories . . .

dogofwar

CCA Members
Will do... I have several cansisters in the garage... Just need to make sure they're complete and work... A bunch of HOBs as well..

Matt

Ading522

Members
Hmmmmm. Depending on the canister filters aka (nitrate factory) I'll be looking for one..or two..:)

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

sreid76

Members
Matt, thanks so much for taking the time to show me your fish room and for introducing me to this awesome fishkeeping club. I will see you tomorrow.

Stan