• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Funny Craigslist "Deals"

fishman13

Members
Amd then their are my post which i find almost 100 deals and list what the deal is. lol a lot of spare time much?lolololololol

rich_one

Members
Amd then their are my post which i find almost 100 deals and list what the deal is. lol a lot of spare time much?lolololololol
LOL... hey, man... it was appreciated! I was just shocked, myself, that you took the time to find all of that and post it! LOL...

-Rich

Hawkman2000

Members
Man, I must be the luckiest man in the world considering I got my 46b w/glass door stand, glass top, light, p350b, 2 heaters, and a bag of rare exotic plastic plants off of CL for FREE!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
^^^ That definitely ranks among of the the best deals on this thread.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
"Plenty of rocks and aquarium plants and furniture"

Hey, the fish get furniture. Wow
Next thing will be appliances too?

verbal

CCA Members
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/2900809227.html

** Fish Tank Filter- FLUVAL, 405 External Canister Filter, 340 GPH - $250 (Annapolis, MD)

Date: 2012-03-13, 7:39PM EDT
Reply to: 2nxdb-2900809227@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Fluval, 405 Exernal Canister Filter, 340 GPH
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The Fluval 405 External Canister Filter provides complete, multi-stage filtration for aquariums up to 400 Liters (100 U.S. gallons).

** Modular design allows for quick and easy maintenance while flexible filter media chambers permit maximum versatility for basic to custom filter media configurations.

** Incorporates twin foam pre-filters that efficiently trap waste and debris, increase flow and reduce maintenance.

** Offers quick, trouble-free maintenance features:

* Instant priming, lift-lock clamps - securely lock the cover in place
* Aqua-Stop feature - stops the water flow without the need to disconnect hoses
* Ribbed, opaque hosing - bends and turns easily without kinking and makes installation and removal easier while supporting better water flow.

In the box- an instructional DVD is included to simplify installation of the unit.

Never used, sells on-line for $334.88 retail