• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS : YELLOW LABS, ALL SIZES

Duane911

Members
HEY CCA FOLKS !
I'm going to try one more time before posting on CL. ( last time was my fault as I wasn't as available ) I've got a wide variety of yellow labs. Fry, juvies, subs and adults. Even have one holding but I kinda want to keep her. Also, anything else in the tank is for sale as its getting really crowded. Refer to my lab album for pics. I am open to trades and cash. Let's have some fun, re-home some fish, make trades, have a beer, whatever !! Cleaning tank and rearranging all weekend and with my schedule at FEDEX this is the best days to meet. But... Ill toss the rest into my 10gal for easy capture if you need to meet next week etc. Live in Woodbridge, open to meet in the NOVA area and welcome to have you over. (703) 507-1204 anytime... Seriously. Even 2am ! As far as prices ? I'm guessing $3 for the juv's, $5 for the subs & $8 for the adults ??? Of course we can always work out deals. My main goal here is to thin the herd, not to make $$$. Well, ok, kinda both but mainly thinning !
CHEERS !!

Duane911

Members
FS : (2) RENA XP3's

Upgrading so I won't be needed these anymore. I've got extra media as well. If you are familiar with these units you will know that they have 4 clips that seal the lid to the canister. On one of them, a clip broke but still latches and holds perfectly. This does not affect how the filter operates. Asking $80 each. (703) 507-1204