• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Xystichromis Phytophagus 'Christmas Fulu'

Leffler817

CCA Members
I have 9 of Christmas Fulus for sale. They are all 3 - 4.5" range. I have two that are definitely male as they are showing great color. One of the males looks just like the one in the article link below. The other has more red in the body. This is a mildly aggressive fish and on the ACA C.A.R.E.S list as "near threatened". Some of the fish came from Dave's Fish (www.davesfish.com), TFW, and the ECC auction. They have bred but I didn't catch the fry in time. :11doh:

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/x_phytophagus.php

I'm asking $5 per fish. I would be willing to split them into two groups of 1M/4-5F if you want. I can bring them to the June meeting for you as well. I am also open to any sort of trade.

Thanks, :happy0180:

Leffler817

CCA Members
Here are some picts of these guys taken on my iPhone.....with bad lighting.....and really dirty glass. :blush:

picture.php

picture.php

Its hard to see but under the oyster shell is a fry poking out...
picture.php

Leffler817

CCA Members
Really, they showed up on my computer last night and my iPhone now. I'll look at it again when I get home. Sorry. :(

illpoet

Members
brevis and vics seem to really like each other! i have some sp.44 fry with my brevis which i was a little nervous about but they get along famously! the only problems are the sp.44 with each other occasionally! as long as they give the shells a wide birth its great!