• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Thoracochromis brauschi juvies

thedavidzoo

Members
I can deliver to the Apr meeting.
Ok, someone must want to give these guys a shot!
I have lots and need to thin my fish herd in anticipation of being gone for 2 months this summer.

1"- 2" or so, males starting to show a bit of color.
6 for $25 or make me an offer.
Single males also work well in Malawi Hap/Peacock or Victorian tank.
Parents below. Males max out at about 5.5".

Thbrauschi_zpsb66fe463.jpg

Quiks123

Members
Thoracochromis Brauschi

Still have any of these available? Id be interested in a juvenile or an almost full grown male. Been looking around and because of the lack of interest, these guys are hard to find.

Ben

thedavidzoo

Members
Hey, I'm on vacation till last week Aug. Fish have been with petsitter for 7 weeks so I hope they are still alive. I'll get back to you When I return.

Quiks123

Members
Brauschi's

Thats great news. Do you have a dominant male that has good color that you would be willing to part with?

How much for the fish, and how much for shipping to McKinney, TX? 75070 zip code.

Thanks!

thedavidzoo

Members
I had a bunch of juvies when I left. Not sure what I will find. I have to get back to you. Shipping shouldn't be much at all.

Quiks123

Members
Brauschi's

Perfect! Enjoy your vacation! Looking forward to hearing from you when you return. What is your email address so I can send you an email to respond to?