• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Teardrop Bowl

Becca

Members
picture.php

Not the best picture. Includes red polished rocks, red, pink, and white quartz chunks, guppy grass, some moss/subvassertang, and some java fern.

I can even throw in a sprig of pothos and a couple of shrimp (red cherry or blue pearl). Could also add a small crypt or bit of anubias. Let me know what you want it to have.

Holds about 1 gallon of water, depending on how high you fill it.

If you'd prefer a substrate of pre-washed white play sand or turface (or a mix) let me know. I am happy to scape it, or break down and give you the materials to work your own wonders. Fair warning, you will need ridiculously small hands (like me) or long-ish tongs to arrange things in this "tank."

It can easily be WC'd with a siphon, but getting in there to arrange rocks and plants is another story.

$25.

Becca

Members
Bump. Make me an offer. Makes a great desktop feature for a Betta or shrimp. It's even enchanting when there are just a couple of ramshorn snails in it.