• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Guianacara sp.

Becca

Members
I have two female Guianacara sp. for sale. I believe they are "Rio Caroni" (aka stergiosi), but they were undescribed at the point when I acquired them.

Both are mature enough to have spawned. One is 3-4" one is 2-3"...

I'm selling them because my male is driving himself nuts spawning with all 3 females in the tank and I don't want him to die of exhaustion. These would normally go for a bit more, but since it's 2 adult females and not a pair, I'd like to get $10 each for them.

If you've purchased Guianacara from me in the past, you've got the same species. If you just want a couple of pretty, perky, medium-sized cichlids and you don't care about breeding them, these would be great fish for you. they are relatively peaceful with lots of pearliness to their scales and striking black markings on pearly white bodies.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'd pm Matt. I dont know if he's looking for more but i just sold him 6 (including some big males) and I'm sure he can spawn them.

Becca

Members
I'd pm Matt. I dont know if he's looking for more but i just sold him 6 (including some big males) and I'm sure he can spawn them.

My first question is, which Matt? Also, if he doesn't know what species he has, he may not want to risk hybridization. If yours came from me, they're the same. Spawning them is easy.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App