• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/ FT : Gift Certificate to Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel

kevin911

Members
Hi,

I received this Gift Cert from a raffle but I have no use for it so I'm looking to sell or barter. I'm not sure what I want for it but lately I've been interested in fishing :)

Just let me know what you have to trade and we go from there.

It's a 2 night stay Gift cert for Room and Tax.

http://www.sheratonbaltimorenorth.com/

kevin911

Members
Features and Activities at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel

Working or relaxing is a breeze at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel. You can always expect great perks and amenities with us. What could be more satisfying than getting online quickly and easily with complimentary wireless High Speed Internet Access in the lobby of our Towson hotel? Or perhaps you would like a refreshing dip in our beautiful indoor heated pool. And we all know that staying fit while traveling can be challenging, so you will appreciate our complimentary, state-of-the-art fitness center.

Of course, if you are here on business, you do not want anything to slow you down. Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel is equipped with a 24-hour Business Center to keep you on the go.

After a day of friends, family, or business, there is one more thing to savor: the welcome of our Sheraton, which is completely smoke-free.

Hotel Services

• Fitness Facility
  • 24-Hour Business Center
  • 24-Hour Front Desk
  • Car Rental Service
  • Concierge Service
  • Laundry Service
  • Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Lobby
  • Air Conditioned Facilities
  • 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
  • Shopping Connected to Hotel
  • Luggage Storage
  • Free Shuttle Service within Surrounding Area (Limited)
  • Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft
  • Gift/Sundry Shop
  • Guest Laundromat
  • Business Center
  • Club Lounge
  • Free Covered Valet Service and Self Parking Facilities
  • Indoor Heated Pool

kevin911

Members
I forgot to mention it includes breakfast for 2 ! Gift Certficate expires July 16th, 2013 --So you must before it expires- BUT you can book for a future date even AFTER the July 16th! (for example- thanksgiving, christmas, next year date)

Quick sale : $99