• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Fluval 7.9 gallon tanks

Becca

Members
I am selling some tanks for a friend who has had to downsize due to health issues. My friend tried to give me the tanks, but he needs the money and they happen to be just big enough for my head to fit in when my husband decides to drown me for bringing home another tank. I told him that I would try to sell them for him so he could have a little cash while he's figuring out his situation.

These are two Fluval 7.9 gallon tanks with lids and lights. These are the type of tanks that come with the Ebi package. I do not have the filters for these tanks and my friend removed the background of fake rocks to increase the volume of the tanks. The lights are compact fluorescent and very good for growing plants.

The tanks are in great condition, no scratches, beautiful clear glass with a flat back and curved front corners. Honestly, I WISH I could keep them. They're lovely and nicer than anything I've ever bought.

Price is $45 a piece or $80 for both.

I can deliver to the meeting tomorrow or to GWAPA in two weeks.